Serious Sam - ice skating effect

With the default settings, running is set so fast it fks like I’m sliding on ice. Does anyone know what the settings are supposed to be?

Comments

• EVOLEVOL Posts: 203
    edited December 2017
    I haven't played this yet... I've installed a TPCast to my Vive and I'm waiting on a swivel mount and a longer power cable extension from Amazon (They are being super slow due to Holiday season..) so I can easily switch the Transmitter from pointed at my Room-scale space to my Omni. So I've just been playing Room-scale lately.
  • lipploglipplog Posts: 101
    How do you like the TPCast? How much was it?
    edited December 2017
    It deffinatly isn't perfect, but it's awesome being wireless. It will make the Omni so much better too. I was always frustrated with the cable tangle on the Omni before. It cost $300 with free ship and no tax from Newegg.com. The OpenTPCast upgrade really improved the tracking it had issues before the upgrade and the microphone doesn't work without it. The upgrade does cost $25 for the VirtualHere software that it uses to transmit usb data over wifi.
    Oh yeah and I did buy a new micro sd card for it because it shipped with a class 4. Class 10 upgrade speeds up its loading time. That cost around $10, so in total I've spend $335 so far.
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 198
    EVOL said:

Oh yeah and I did buy a new micro sd card for it because it shipped with a class 4. Class 10 upgrade speeds up its loading time. That cost around $10, so in total I've spend $335 so far.

where does the micro sd card go?
    edited December 2017
    Inside the powerbox, you have to open it up to replace it. You make a copy image and transfer it to the new card.
    Thanks for all the info, EvoL! My TPCast will be arriving by Christmas. But where do I buy the Open TPCast upgrade?
    EVOL said:

hey Evol. I just got my TPCast and learned the software has recently been updated. Do you think it’s still necessary to buy the OpenTPCast Upgrade?
    If the stock software is working well for you and the microphone is not important. Then no it's not necessary. I personally have had terrible tracking performance with the stock software so it was required for me.
    EVOL said:

If the stock software is working well for you and the microphone is not important. Then no it's not necessary. I personally have had terrible tracking performance with the stock software so it was required for me.

Oh, I’ve only used it once (the second time the power went out when I picked up the headset and battery. Apparently loose power cables are a known issue). If you’re still having problems with the latest software, i don’t doubt that I will as well.
    Most people don't have issues with the Vive version on stock. The Rift version is a different story, it seems most people do have issues on stock.
    Cool. I’ll give it a week or two before I consider upgrading. The only issue so far is the Vive losing power unexpectedly, apparently from a crappy power cable design. Some people say taping it down helps. One guy says he shoved a copper wire into the jack to solve it. Not sure what I’m gonna do yet.
    I haven't had that issue personally, nor heard of it being a problem on discord.
    A quick search on reddit.com/r/Vive lead me to a bunch of fellow users with the same power outage issue. Luckily it seems to be resolvable.