Bull Runner

New addition to Omniverse - Bull Runner!

Community Manager at Virtuix

Comments

• Obs545Obs545 Posts: 25
    So is there like a secret, commercial business forum and support sight for the omni? Because its looking dead in here, and how are we that do not have omniverse supposed to get the omni apps?
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,069
    Obs545 said:

So is there like a secret, commercial business forum and support sight for the omni?

Support for commercial operators happens outside of this forum.
    Obs545 said:

how are we that do not have omniverse supposed to get the omni apps?

Bull Runner is only available through Omniverse for now, but according to their website it is coming soon to Oculus Rift, Viveport, and Steam - so I hope that private Omni owners will also be able to play it at some point.

• Yes, they recognize the commercial intelligence of porting games outside of walled gardens. >> I just wish Omni did.
  • Obs545Obs545 Posts: 25
    Since we are not in the gated commercial operator forum, is there a way you guys could maybe just post game content or compatible games in this forum that are available to those of us not privy to the almighty omniverse?
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,069
    edited February 26
    @Obs545 Sure! I just posted a thread about Athletics Games VR, which came out recently on Steam. Check it out: http://forum.virtuix.com/discussion/3282/athletics-games-vr/

Here's some more Bull Runner!